August 31st, 2020
We are reopening our lobbies at limited capacity effective Tuesday, September 1st.
We are taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Per the Department of Health order, all visitors and staff are required to wear face masks while on premises.
- There is a limit of two (2) members permitted in the branch at one time. If there are already two members inside, please wait outside and remain socially distant from others.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more must be maintained at all times.
- Please do not wear sunglasses, hats, or hoods into the credit union.
- Protective acrylic shields have been installed at each member contact point.
- Branches are being cleaned and disinfected per Department of Health directives.
*Notice* If you do not have a mask or are not feeling well, please do not come into a branch. The drive thru at North East and the walk up window at Westfield are both available to members during our regular business hours, and are still recommended for basic transactions.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!